· Understand the damage that popular back pain myths can do and why they might actually be keeping us in pain.
· Get to know how pain works and how we can use this knowledge to find relief from back pain.
· Gain the tools to take charge of your own recovery, including how to approach the yoga practices.
· Led by me, Annie Knapman, Yoga Teacher and former back pain sufferer.
· Specifically tailored exercises and stretches to reduce pain and regain confidence in movement.
· An extra slice of relaxation to help ease muscle tension and manage stress.
If YFBP doesn't help you with your back pain, I'll give you a 100% refund. All I ask is that you give the program a good try for a minimum of 6 weeks. If you don't see any improvement you'll get your money back, no questions asked.
I created YFBP after a 5-year battle with back pain. Fed up of 'cures' that didn't work, I started to dig deeper into the science.
What I found was a new way of understanding pain. I discovered much of what we're told about back pain is not only untrue but might actually be keeping us in pain.
I've been pain free for over a year and I’m convinced this new way of understanding pain can help you too. That's why I've put everything I learnt into this program, so you can avoid the mistakes I made and start feeling better soon.
I really enjoy using the YFBP sessions to help me cope with back pain and sciatica. The videos are easy to follow and well paced, with plenty of time for stretches and relaxation. Very beneficial. Would recommend to other sufferers.
Having suffered from chronic back pain for many years and having been on very intensive back pain management course, I found the content of the programme of great benefit. Annie has a calm voice and is clear in her description of the moves and positions making videos easy to follow. I have no hesitation recommending YFBP to other back pain sufferers
1. Many explanations you've heard about back pain are unhelpful. Have you been told that a weak core is causing your pain? Or that a bulging disc means you'll be in pain forever? In YFBP, we'll discover that not only are these myths untrue, they might also be keeping us in pain.
2. Being in pain for a long time does not mean you cannot recover. I had back pain for over 5 years and now live pain free.
3. You don't need lots of spare time to do this course. While I recommend starting with each of the three 30min sessions once a week, there is no set structure or rules. You can fit YFBP into your life in anyway that works for you.
If you’re experiencing pain, it’s important to visit your doctor. Very rarely, back pain can be a symptom of another illness and it’s vital your healthcare provider rules out any other medical conditions that could be at play.
Back pain is a wide-ranging phenomenon, covering many diagnoses and conditions. It’s essential your doctor gives you the go ahead to start the yoga practices in this course, as well as any other sports or exercise you wish to try during your recovery. YFBP can be described to your doctors as a gentle to moderate yoga practice.