Those with chronic back pain conditions not listed - please check with your health care provider to ensure a treatment plan that includes yoga-based movement is suitable for you.
Get 100% refund if YFBP doesn't help you. All we ask is that you try the treatment plan for a minimum of 6 weeks. If you don't see any improvement you'll get your money back.
After 5 years of chronic back pain, fed up of 'cures' that didn't work, I decided to dig deeper into the science of back pain.
What I discovered was a whole new way of understanding pain. I l also learnt that much of what we're told about back pain is not only untrue and but can actually keep us in pain.
I've been pain free for over a year now and I’m convinced this new way of understanding pain can help others too. That's why I've put everything I learnt on my journey into this treatment plan, so you can avoid the mistakes I made and start feeling better.
I really enjoy using the YFBP sessions to help me cope with chronic back pain and sciatica. The videos are easy to follow and well paced, with plenty of time for stretches and relaxation. Very beneficial. Would recommend to other sufferers.
Having suffered from chronic back pain for many years and having been on very intensive back pain management course, I found the content of the programme of great benefit. Annie has a calm voice and is clear in her description of the moves and positions making videos easy to follow. I have no hesitation recommending YFBP to other back pain sufferers
1. Many explanations you've heard about back pain are unhelpful. Been told that a weak core is causing your pain? Or a bulging disc means you'll be in pain forever? These popular back pain myths are untrue and can actual help keep us in pain.
2. Being in pain for a long time doesn't mean recovery is impossible. I had back pain for over 5 years and now live pain free.
3. You don't need lots of spare time to do this course. While I recommend starting with each of the three 30min sessions once a week, there is no set structure or rules. You can fit YFBP into your life in anyway that works for you.
Get 100% refund if YFBP doesn't help you. All we ask is that you try the treatment plan for a minimum of 6 weeks. If you don't see any improvement you'll get your money.
Very rarely, back pain can be a symptom of another illness - it’s vital your healthcare provider rules out other medical conditions that could be at play. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please seek immediate medical attention:
· Numbness or tingling around your genitals or buttocks
· Weakness or numbness in both legs that is severe or getting worse
· Difficulty peeing or loss of bladder or bowel control
· Chest pain
· A high temperature of 38C or above
· Unexplained weight loss
· A swelling or a deformity in your back