Take care of your mind & body wellbeing over the summer with my NEW Summer Class Pass. Here's What's Included for JUST £45:
- Access to ALL 40 live sessions 27 July - 21 August (full schedule below).
- Access to ALL recorded playbacks: do the sessions in your own time if class times don't suit.
- NEW 30min Express Flow class twice a week.
- Two Mindful Flow Sessions per week.
- Weekly Power Flow, Yoga Nidra, Yoga HIIT, Restorative, Chair Yoga & Meditation.
- Household access: one pass now covers everyone in your household aged 16 and above!
- 1 Guest Pass: gift access to one session to someone outside your household.
Summer Schedule (27 July – 21 August)
(All sessions & playbacks are included in the Summer Pass)
Browse session types using the links above. Only want to join in occasionally? You can also book these sessions individually with PAYG.
When booking, please select 27th July as the start date. Please book as you normally would under one name (no need to add household members to your account). Just ensure everyone taking part in classes lets me know about any injuries/health conditions before joining. If others in your household are joining live with a different Zoom name to the lead booker, you'll need to let me know their names so I can let them in from the waiting room.
Once you've paid for your Class Pass, you'll receive an email on Monday mornings (please check your spam) with the links to all sessions in the upcoming week.
The lead booker can also sign up to individual sessions on the booking system using the unlimited credits on your Class Pass (it will prompt you to do this when booking). This is only necessary if you'd like to receive automated class reminders via email (which will also include the access link) for the classes you'd like to attend.
Unlimited Pass FAQs
I’ve never done Yoga before – is that OK?
Yes! Beginners are welcome to join this class pass. Most sessions are beginner friendly with the exception of Power Flow & Yoga HIIT which are not recommended for those just starting out on their yoga or fitness journeys. If this is you, please try out a few beginner friendly sessions first and then feel free to try out the higher intensity sessions when you feel ready or get in touch if you are unsure about which sessions are right for you.
What do I need for the classes?
- A device connected to internet to access Zoom (computer, tablet or smartphone)
- Yoga or exercise mat (not required for Chair Yoga or Meditation)
- Comfortable clothes that are easy to move in
- Layers to stay warm if needed
- Bottle of water
- Folded blanket or cushion (may be required for extra padding in certain poses)
- A free-standing chair (Chair Yoga, Meditation & Restorative Yoga only)
- Light dumbbell weights for (Yoga HIIT only - optional)
- A yoga bolster or 2-3 pillows (Restorative Yoga only)
Please check with your health care provider before starting yoga or any new exercise program. If you are given the go ahead to start yoga, please before booking to discuss your injury/health condition and how it might affect your practice.
How do I access Zoom?
When you join your first session using the access link provided, you should be prompted to download the Zoom app or desktop client. If that doesn't happen, try downloading Zoom first and then retry the access link:
Download Zoom for Desktop
Download Zoom Mobile App (Apple)
Download Zoom Mobile App (Android)
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to get set up (I’ll be online 10mins before each session). Additional instructions can be found on my . If you’re still having problems connecting, please check your confirmation email for details on how to contact me.
Will other people in the sessions be able to see or hear me?
Your audio will automatically be muted in a group session so the only sound participants can hear is me. When you log into the meeting your video will also be off - I encourage people to turn their video on so I can see them, however you are welcome to leave your video turned off if you prefer.
Will I have access to recorded playbacks?
Yes! Don’t worry if there’s a class you want to do but can’t make the time… with the Unlimited Pass you get access to all my playback recordings which are emailed to you the day after each class - these are available for one week after each session.
Is Zoom safe and secure?
Yes, Zoom has made serval security updates recently to ensure that sessions are protected. All my classes use private links and are password protected. You will also be placed in a waiting room on arrival to ensure that only those booked onto the session are allowed in.
Please note: Unlimited Passes are not refundable.