Rather than being a set of poses, for me, yoga is about taking time for yourself. Time to relax, recharge and tune into your own strength and resilience.
When we roll out our mat, or make time for mindfulness, we practise giving ourselves kind and compassionate attention and create the space to experience our mind and body in the present moment.
In My Classes, We…
- Build strength, stability and functional mobility through mindful movement.
- Reduce tension and stress through active relaxation.
- Develop mindful concentration and awareness.
What Yoga & Mindfulness Mean to Me…
Yoga and mindfulness became an important part of my life during a battle with chronic IBS and anxiety. Since then, my practice has been (and still is) a sanctuary in tough times. They are tools I couldn’t live without. Most of all, yoga and mindfulness have taught me to be kinder to myself and to live in the joy of the journey rather than always striving for the goal.
Where I Teach…
A Bit More About Me…
Alongside yoga and mindfulness, I’m also a believer in picnics in the park, drinking tea, dancing (badly), singing (badly), wine, cheese, chocolate and rhubarb flavoured gin 😉
Training & Qualifications…
- Yoga Teacher Training – 200 hr Yoga Alliance Certified (Samma Karuna, 2015)
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training – 33 hr Yoga Alliance Certified (TriYoga, 2016)
- Rockstar Teacher Training – 40 hrs Yoga Alliance Certified (Sadie Nardini, 2017)
- Teacher Training Diploma: Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor (Smart Foundations, 2017)
- Mental Health First-Aider (Rise Learning, 2018)